Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a safe link phone and get 500 minutes of free

Customer Question
I have a safe...

I have a safe link phone and get 500 minutes of free minutes. I am unable to use my phone. It is given me an error of Verizon restricted I can not make calls(###) ###-#### l have already taken the back off, that's what safe link told me to do

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Alcatel one touch

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

Just a couple of days, I have taken out the sim card, safe link told me to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No that all I have, every thing is working, but the phone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Please call me for a test call
Any thing yet
Do not charge my card unless you get my phone working
1/4/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Eric, Android Expert