Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I just gpt a track phone and I would like to get it

Customer Question
Hi I just...

Hi I just gpt a track phone and I would like to get it activated

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I just bought it

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Do you have there phone number?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a track phone 60 minute plan also

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/4/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

MY phone number is ***** I might have given you a different number earler, I have charged the phone until it is charged fully

It seems that when I call someone I can here them but my phone is on mute that they can't here me
my phone number is(###) ###-####

The number I sent you first(###) ###-####was my old mumber my new phone #(###) ###-####is to the phone I an having problems with

I am new to this new phone I purchased yesterday. I got it all set up but I can't find the mute off switch. have a trackfone zte z232tl. I have it connected to my computor my e-mail address is***@******.***. Can you help me?
.

what do you need?