Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

Help.. somehow Verizon has crossed my two phone lines.

Customer Question
Help.. somehow...

Help.. somehow Verizon has crossed my two phone lines. (###) ###-####is my main home line...(###) ###-####is second line I use to send and receive faxes. Lines are crossed and fax sounds are on house main line. Now can not send or receive a fax

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

Yes spent two hours with HP tech support. Printer works fine

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

Middle of December and tried to fix it but gave up over the holidays and just tried to work on the problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just wondering if someone working on phone lines in neighborhood crossed my two lines

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/3/2018
Cell Phone Technician: JA Engineer, Engineer replied 1 month ago
JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

First of all, just so that you are aware, JustAnswer is not associated in any way with Verizon and as such we will not be able to fix the problem that you are facing.

In order for your crossed phone lines to be sorted out, you will have to get back in touch with Verizon. There is a possibility of problems on their distribution system which may be causing the problem, but Verizon is the one who will have to correct the problem. Please call their customer service directly at 1-***-***-****.

I hope that your issue gets resolved quickly.

JA Engineer
JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer