Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Static on home phones. phone 412-486-8150. 15237zipcannot…

Customer Question
Static on home phones...

Static on home phones. phone(###) ###-#### 15237zipcannot get connection .

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

No

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/3/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly your phone company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
my phone does not have a dial tone . icon not incoming calls . am under a doctors care. I have three home phones -thats it.router and computer working. you cannot call me. help'
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 6 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I do not have any other phones or co. I am fully Verizon
how can you call me when I can neither receive or send calls . if this verizons problem I am not paying any money.
CANCEL