Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I need to change my pen number for my phone and I don't know…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my pen number for my phone and I don't know how

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It is a Verizon Lg flip phonf.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

It just started today. I had a voice mail and I put in mmy number and it didn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, jusr some help.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, I fixed it myself. Thanks anyway
I hope that I am not charged the whole amount.