Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I EVIDENTLYHIT A BAD BUTTON AND MY SCREEN WENT WITH NO

Customer Question
I EVIDENTLYHIT A BAD...

I EVIDENTLYHIT A BAD BUTTON AND MY SCREEN WENT WHITE WITH NO SOUND. NOW IT HAS A TV PICTURE ON THE WHITE SCREEN WITH THE WORDS NO SIGNAL AND INSTRUCTIONS TO PRESS SOURCE BUTTON. I DID AND NOTHING HAPPENED.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

THIS IS NOT ABOUT MY PHONE WHICH IS WORKING FINE.. IT IS ABOOUT MY UV ERSE TV. I LAST CHARGED MY PHONE THIS MORNING

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

WILL NOW i DID AND NOTHING HAPPENED. I ALSO REBOOTED TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

T HAT'S ABOUT ALL INFO I HAVER

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/3/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Nathan, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you please tell me exactly where on the back of the tv (which port, they are all labeled) the uverse box is plugged into, such as hdmi1, hdmi2, etc?