Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

New kindle just got it and charged it and it is in French…

Customer Question
New kindle just got it...
New kindle just got it and charged it and it is in French and I don't know how to go to English
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/3/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T
Hi my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with this issue. Do you have the new kindle fire? Or which one do you have please
The problem is resolved. I feel like I got suckered into your site and want to cancel
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do not need any further help except getting my “membership” canceled.