Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Absolutely nothing! I got this critter for Christmas ad I've…

Customer Question
Absolutely nothing! I...

Absolutely nothing! I got this critter for Christmas ad I've been trying to get it set up. I'm to the point it is asking for "select Wi-Fi" Got a bunch of names I'm not familiar with. Byod, REI Public, and "choose another". ??? I've got Charter Cable at home but that doesn't seem to be an option. What do I choose? I think the REI public inet is here where I work. Does it matter? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

I have no clue. This is the first Android I have ever had and know nothing about them. Earthnet is not an option on the selections on the phone

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

I don't see any blinking lights.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Have no clue. I know nothing about these things. Someone seemed to think I should have one but I'm beginning to wonder.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/2/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician replied 6 months ago
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection.
I can locate your network settings and also show you step by step on how to use the Device on the computer screen , this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.