Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Help to reconnect to internet devices. Reconnect to Netflix…

Customer Question
Help to reconnect to...

Help to reconnect to internet devices

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Reconnect to Netflix(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

Not my phone !! reconnect to samsong netflix

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/2/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.