Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I need to change date on my credit card for automatic

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change date on my credit card for automatic payment.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

It says 4g5 and htc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HTC phone? What have you tried so far?

I just need to change the date on my credit card to a new date.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No. i just want to change the date so i can contimue using credit card.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/1/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.