Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a recycled android on freedompop net work that i

Customer Question
I have a recycled...

I have a recycled android on freedompop net work that i would like to switch my plan onto an iphone 5

Technician's Assistant: What version of Android are you running on your Pop?

No clue its called huawei

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pop? What have you tried so far?

Im just trying to put my service over to the unlocked i phone cuz this phone sux since i got it back in july rarely takes incoming calls half the time makes outgoing calls thats why i bought the new used phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Dont think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/1/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly your cell phone provider.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 3 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I will help you. Do you still have service with freedompop?

What carrier was the iPhone for before it was unlocked?

The Sim card says att

Thank you. If the phone is indeed unlocked it needs a sim to work on the freedompop network. You can get one here: https://shop.freedompop.com/product/lte-sim-kit-3-in-1-voicedata-bundle/ZMP-USIM-DOTRIVDKT01

Is there any other help you need? If not please rate so I can close this request! Thanks so much!

Pretty much told me what I already thought but did help me find the site

Yes that is the answer to your question and the site to go to!

Samuel White
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician