Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Forgot pw but don't have access to email account. Phone just…

Customer Question
Forgot pw but don't...

Forgot pw but don't have access to email account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Phone just got water logged

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

It's an old number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 6 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please thank you

Which account did you forget the password *****?

Have you tried a password *****?

They have a very old phone number to send the password *****?

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to change the recovery options without access to your account. It is up to the user to make sure their recovery options are up to date.

what do I do

Unfortunately, there is nothing that you can do if you cannot use the recovery options. You will need to open a new account.

how do I get the robindotson704 off my roku
  1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll up or down and select Settings.
  3. Select System.
  4. Select Advanced system settings.
  5. Select Factory reset.
  6. Select Factory reset everything and follow the on-screen instructions.
Will I lose all the movies that I bought and the way I have my home screen set up

If you register it back to the same account then no you won't lose the movies.

But will I lose my home screen and all the channels that I set up

Yes, you will need to set them back up.

do I enter 9305 to reset everything to factory settings and remove all accounts

You will need to follow the steps on the screen

Ok thank you

You're welcome!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.