Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My phone won't let me sign on. Yesterday morning. It wasn't…

Customer Question
My phone won't let...

My phone won't let me sign on.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Yesterday morning. It wasn't working properly and I got a new battery. Since then I haven't been able to sign on.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I haven't tried a Factory Reset. What is this and who is the Phone Expert?

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it. Thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/31/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 6 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.