Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

It is our cable connection to our t.v. Samsung, we

Customer Question
It is our cable...

It is our cable connection to our t.v.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung, we disconnected the cables to move it to a new t.v.stand. We got the WiFi up and running but the t.v. Says no cable connected

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/31/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Nathan, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Do you have a cable BOX for the tv? If so can you tell me exactly where it is plugged to the back of the tv, such as hdmi1, hdmi2, video1, etc?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

We were able to fix the problem without your help, can you refund the 25.00 back to my credit card please.

You may do that from the help page