Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a pay as you go phone for years can I add a line for…

Customer Question
I have a pay...

I have a pay as you go phone for years can I add a line for just calling

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Samsung from att last month

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

My number is(###) ###-####dolly allemon I have all att.service

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

He is older and only needs the phone incase road prombles

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 6 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Yay. I have for years att.

no I only want att because that is what I had for years pay as you go was great now I have to pay $$. a monthe but great service just wanted to see if I could and on to mind his phone and just use it for a phone in need on the road etc. would like to know if tht is possible dolly my cell phone is(###) ###-####you can see it is att. sevice and brand every service I have for years is att. thank you dolly
tomorrow I will I will be home all day(###) ###-####att sevice for 40 years