Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Ref. my dead phone Friday night 262-549-3515. Modem reset by…

Customer Question
Ref. my dead phone...

Ref. my dead phone Friday night(###) ###-#### Modem reset by tech. support failed. Scheduled visit by technician for Sunday 2 to 4 p.m.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

This is a land line. Modem was reset again after my phone conversation.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Please read past repairs....to include replacing modem twice. Our phone going dead for an hour during prime time nightly....strange.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you want my account # ?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 6 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.