Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Every time I try to make a purchase on my Apple iPhone it…

Customer Question
Every time I try to...
Every time I try to make a purchase on my Apple iPhone it says purchase can not be completed please contact iTunes support
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/29/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

Please can you check your credit card on file and see if it needs to be updated? Click settings, then itunes & App Stores, then click on your apple id at the top in blue... Sign in then check your credit card information please..

Everything with my credit card is all up to date
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Can you please try a soft reset on your phone. Which iPhone do you have?
IPhone 7 Plus
what is a soft reset
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Hold down your power button and volume down button until you see the Apple logo appear then let go of both buttons. The soft reset does not effect any of your information at all. It just cleans the phone out
Tried that still saying contact iTunes support when I try to purchase something
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
I need you to fill out this form below
https://www.apple.com/lae/support/itunes/contact.htmlThey are the only ones that can help you verify your account.. it usually happens when they red flag your account