Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Trying to set up a phone prepay phone. Verizon lg. To add…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up a phone prepay phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Verizon lg

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

To add minutes and get a new phone number

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/28/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

Which part of the setup instructions are you stuck on? Or is the problem that you have NO instructions?

Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.