Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I need the hearing assistance activated or tell me where to…

Customer Question
I need the hearing...

I need the hearing assistance activated or tell me where to find it in the menu on my new phone

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Just got it yesterday and I can not hear conversations from caller

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I called customer service but could not hear instructions my old phone had the hearing assistance on it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/28/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

please could you tell me what the make and model of your phone is so I can send instructions?

Thankyou, Mike

Eric, Android Expert