Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

It is lost. Is there a way to trace its location? Don't

Customer Question
It is lost....

It is lost. Is there a way to trace its location?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Don't know. Will check. Back later.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

Just lost it yesterday while in town. Have heard that there is a way to find its location.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/28/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly your cellular phone provider to track your phone?
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
Purchased at Store No. D409 (by Ernest Boening) my son
ser. No. 355433077180226
4725 CAS LFP IPH5 SE BL
on 11/23/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 6 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

What is the make/model of the phone?

I gave you all the info that I have from the purchase reeipt.
Number of phone is(###) ###-####

Unfortunately, that information does not give me the make/model of the phone.

What is the make/model of the phone?

Where can I find it? I have the box that it came in and the owner's manual and a sheet entitled "iPhone Info."

Yes, iPhone is what I needed to know.

Do you know your Apple ID account information?

Apple. iPhone SE
iPhone is what I needed to know. Do you know your Apple ID account information?
Maybe it is njRpobC4 DaRa2017

I think the apple id is my email address: ***@******.*** Password ***** DaRa2017

Click here: https://www.icloud.com/#find

Sign into your account

It will locate the phone or the last known location