Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

The updating wheel on my iPhone keeps spinning. It's

Customer Question
The updating wheel on...

The updating wheel on my iPhone keeps spinning. It's draining my battery and seems unnecessary.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

IOS 11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

For a couple days. I did a google search and it said to go to the settings and general and then turn off Wi-Fi. I did that with no results.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No. That's the only problem.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/27/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Ashik, Cellphone Tech replied 3 months ago
Ashik, Cellphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Which model of iPhone is this ?

Eric, Android Expert