Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I received an apple I pad 128 gb for Christmas! how do I set…

Customer Question
I received an apple...

I received an apple I pad 128 gb for Christmas! how do I set it up with my Verizon account

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Got it foor Christmas as a gift. - use Verizon for phone and my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I looked on best buy to see what I do next as when I told them my main account, was Verizon, they wanted me to enter Verizon info to buy ???

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/27/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T
Hi my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with this issue. Did you put in your Verizon account info when you bought it in the end? To connect to Verizon it needs to be locked and assigned to them as a carrier.. all you would need to do is call Verizon and give them the numbers in the about section and they can hook you up. If it’s not assigned to Verizon and it’s unlocked they should be able to help you connect it. It’s only a problem if it’s locked to another carrier like Sprint for example.