Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I was updating my solitary app. and it totally hosed up. I…

Customer Question
I was updating my...

I was updating my solitary app. and it totally hosed up. I tried holding down the power button to force quit but that doesn't work. I can't select anything.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

My phone is hosed up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my phone to work.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

Which phone do you have, please?

my cell phone isn't working
it's hosed up. That is why I'm here with you.

Do you know which model?

Try holding down the power button and volume down for 20 secs.

If no response try volume and power up. There are many different ways to reset a frozen device so knowing the exact model help me to narrow them down to what you need.

did that help you at all? Please let me know.

Is there any other help you need? If not please rate so I can close this request! Thanks so much!