Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have two kidibuzz phones and i would like some help with…

Customer Question
Good morning I have...

Good morning I have two kidibuzz phones and i would like some help with one of the phones. On the first phone i put in her mothers email and set it up but on the second phone I had to put in a different email to register it. I would like to if I have to download two apps for each phone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Kidibuzz

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

I bought them for Christmas and I just tried to set them up last night. I got the second one done ok but can not get the first one ste up properly

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/26/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 6 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I can help. What issue are you having when attempting to set up the second device?