Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

This is about lg phone who do I contact? I'm not sure. I got…

Customer Question
This is about lg...

This is about lg phone who do I contact?

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have?

I'm not sure. I got it from work. its a couple years old small has keyboard that slides out from underneath.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

Sometimes I get no content instead of the texts people are sending me. its been happening on and off for a few months. Especially when sent from I Phones. I don't have internet hooked up. just talk and text. Could this be an issue?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How do I find that out?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Sprint?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Rumour reflexs?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/26/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 6 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I can help you. There are different types of text or MMS messages people can send and receive. When people send certain types of messages they will not display on nonsmart phones. It is a pretty typical issue.