Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I cannot access my email because i reset my phone. Yeah, but…

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my email because i reset my phone

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yeah, but its only giving me the option to use the security code

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/25/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 6 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I can help you. Do you at least have the username for the email account? (you only need to answer yes or no...please do not provide this information as it will be visible to others on this page)