Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I need help with my new Tracfone. Z936L. Since I switched…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with my new Tracfone

Technician's Assistant: What TracFone model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Z936L

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your TracFone phone? What have you tried so far?

Since I switched from another model to this new one I keep getting a message about a SIM card needed. I don't have a SIM card

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is the only problem I am having. the message keeps appearing and blocking my screen

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/25/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 1 month ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Eric, Android Expert