Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I have Maflee on my phone and havre talked with them for…

Customer Question
I have Maflee on...

I have Maflee on my phone and havre talked with them for hours I have the pin number reset but now I can get that icon to move so I can hit done after entering the pin

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Yesterday around 2 or 3

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I don't know anything about a android I hate it I am use to IPhone lol pleased help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just please help me get to the point that I can unlock it I only have one day home left all my phone numbers are in my phone

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
If their is anyway you can help me as soon as possible I would greatly be in debit to you I only have today before I have to leave back on the road to spend with my family for the holidays and I have a death in my family and no one can keep me up todate and do not have and phone number to contact them please
12/24/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of your phone?

Which PIN are you trying to reset?

What is the exact error message that you are getting on the phone?

it is a LG L58VL STRaight talk
imei 354062084037 sorry I had to go to my sister in laws house to use her internet
the pin that I am using is the one that I had to get reset from Maflee 016411 because it keeps gtelling me to enter their pin

Ok, so this is a McAfee problem rather than a phone problem?

screen is locked at MCAFEE Mobile Security wants me to enter pin to unlock and I do that but because I have that Voice command on it wont let me scroll up and down the screen so after entering the pin I can hit done because the icon is on top of it
well I was on the phone 3 hours with them last night we got my pin reset but because that icon wont move to let me enter done after they said it is a phone problem

So the phone is not responding... have you tried restarting it?

I have taken the battery completely put and rrestatrednit several times all my VERY IMPORTANT phone number are in it and I am about to lose my job

Can you attach a photo here of what you are seeing on the screen of the phone?

I don't know how to do that
I have my sister in laws phone and took a picture of it is their a number I can text it to you

You should see an "Attach File" button to attach the image here.

If not, you can email it to***@******.***

Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 month ago

Hi Terry, thanks for the image.

This is a McAfee problem - the wrong PIN was entered too many times, and it will need to be reset by McAfee.

Pete, Electronic Engineer