Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I haven't received it yet from Hong Kong, although I am

Customer Question
I haven't received it...

I haven't received it yet from Hong Kong, although I am advised that it has been delivered to Sunshine, Victoria and from there, to Australia Post.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

The deadline was that it would be delivered by Xmas Day, but I haven't received it yet. The delivery address is: ***** Hope Valley, SA, and the addressee name is*****: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

I have tried tracking my Nokia 6 through Dick Smith, but haven't received delivery of it here at***** Hope Valley, South Australia.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know when the phone will be delivered to***** Hope Valley, South Australia. Ican'

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/24/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 month ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie.

Initially, it looks like you may be trying to reach Dick Smith and/or a Nokia 6 seller.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service. JustAnswer is not affiliated with Dick Smith and/or a Nokia 6 seller.

Still and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.

Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Eric, Android Expert