Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I haven't received it yet from Hong Kong, although I am

Customer Question
I haven't received it...

I haven't received it yet from Hong Kong, although I am advised that it has been delivered to Sunshine, Victoria and from there, to Australia Post.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

The deadline was that it would be delivered by Xmas Day, but I haven't received it yet. The delivery address is: ***** Hope Valley, SA, and the addressee name is*****: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

I have tried tracking my Nokia 6 through Dick Smith, but haven't received delivery of it here at***** Hope Valley, South Australia.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know when the phone will be delivered to***** Hope Valley, South Australia. Ican'

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/24/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie.

Initially, it looks like you may be trying to reach Dick Smith and/or a Nokia 6 seller.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service. JustAnswer is not affiliated with Dick Smith and/or a Nokia 6 seller.

Still and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.

Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.