Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I was given by friend and HTC phone....somehow i have

Customer Question
Hello...i was given by...

Hello...i was given by friend and HTC phone....somehow i have forgotten a pin...ThAT I DONT remember even putting in if i give u the sims from my old phone which is what imusing inthe HTC...can u help me figure out the pin or pku

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your HTC phone?

Just earlier tonight it was working fine.....

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No but ill do it if it will unlock the phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothank u

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 6 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

If it is asking for a PIN it can be unlocked with a factory reset. If it is a puk that is a different story. Which is it asking for?

A f**king Puk.. .like i said the first time....dont text me back i know whay the hell i have to do

Have a good day!

Just an FYI you said both PIN and PUK...

".somehow i have forgotten a pin...ThAT I DONT remember even putting in if i give u the sims from my old phone which is what imusing inthe HTC...can u help me figure out the pin or pku"