Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

It's not my cell phone, it's my land phone 954.436.8910. I…

Customer Question
It's not my cell...

It's not my cell phone, it's my land phone(###) ###-#### I can not get incoming calls......it rings once and no connection. I try to use my cell phone to call my land number and it does not work. I can make calls. Further to this, maybe your should know AT&T technician was here in my house to restore my internet.....my internet was not working. I had an apt for 12/22 to hook up to the internet but it did not happen. Could that be a problem. Please advise. When I call repair the service is not available and told to e-mail AT&T repair. HELP..... I am 89 years old and need to have a working phone. ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

Do not know what you are asking me.....not clear about wi-fi

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

My laptop is connected to the router.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No....help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Nathan, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please: 1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them? 2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly? 3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)? 4) Do you have dsl service on the same line? 5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.