Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Att&tcingular flip2. How to put in contacts? Just got it…

Customer Question
Att&tcingular flip2 Technician's...

Att&tcingular flip2

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

How to put in contacts ?

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

Just got it yesterday no t instruction book

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/24/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 6 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.