Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My moms phone is on lock mode, cant get past. Its showing…

Customer Question
My moms phone is...

My moms phone is on lock mode, cant get past

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Its showing password *****

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

It wont let me open ,say password ***** to go any further

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

She can get phone calls but cant send any or get messages / v cannot get into phone//

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
wont let me get past the disable scene, I need a phone call asap
12/24/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 4 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

it’s a nightmare !!
Sorry, I had my phone on vibrate !!
Please call again.... thank you !!

What is the make/model of the phone?

Please call , it will be so much easier ?im available now !!

What is the make/model of the phone?

I’ve already paid $40 have have not not got one answer yet, getting angry !!

What is the make/model of the phone?

Ok, but should have to pay a dime, have no help, geez !!

What is the make/model of the phone?

I want this settled tonight.... my mom is 83 , needs to to talk to family !!

I have asked you the same question four times now and you have not responded back. Here is the question again:

What is the make/model of the phone?

Ok, keep getting same email, not one person better charge mhmy account, he’ll will will break loose. Loose !!!
How are hard is this.... call me !!!
If no, cancel everything I ordered cancel !!
This ire is terrible, I’m done with you all !!
I’m done, terrible service ,I’m out
I never got phone call,.......... my credit may never be charched, or we will have a huge issue !!
I’m fininished , put my money back in my account and do not bother me again !!!!
Eric, Android Expert