Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

How do I register my cordless phone and WHERE is phone

Customer Question
How do I register...

How do I register my cordless phone and WHERE is phone locator ON phone model number EL50003

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your EL50003? What have you tried so far?

I just got it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/23/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today. To register the handset you have to place it on the main base but before you do that make sure that it shows to register HS beforehand. You cant do this on the charger bases. MUST be on main base station. I am assuming this is an additional handset you have purchased? Because the one that comes with the base station is already registered. (supposed to be anyway) please let me know

Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

Also please note this model does not come with a locator