Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

You just tried to give me advice, with a the new

Customer Question
Second opinion] You just tried...
Second opinion] You just tried to give me advice, with a the new passcode/number and I already did that......I NEED HELP GETTING RID OF THE NOTICE THAT 410 NETWORK PROBLEM......and you charged me for something that didn't work. You guys just want money and don't help FIX the problem
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/23/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 1 month ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Eric, Android Expert