Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

How to unlock pattern security. I can use it when I use

Customer Question
How to unlock pattern...

How to unlock pattern security

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I can use it when I use security pattern, I now want to remove the security pattern so I go back to just swiping screen

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No can u assist me?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/23/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.