Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Is there a pc to breeze iv up/download app available to

Customer Question
Is there a pc...

Is there a pc to breeze iv up/download app available to connect my pc with my old at&t p'tech phone?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Pearl, its the old school p2050? 'breeze iv' flip phone...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing, just want to connect to the phone storage. pictures upload with ease, but can't reach the address book, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
google search was no good...
12/23/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

the phone is an older (2007?) pantech breeze iv, at&t model. pantech currently makes a pc suite application for their current smartphone produts,, allows access to device mass storage. I'm crazy, so I hang on to my old-school flip phone. please see if an old connection application ma still be out there somewhere.Thanks

Unfortunately, there isn't.