Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Cannot remember my password help please. Three days ago. No…

Customer Question
Cannot remember my password...

Cannot remember my password ***** please

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Three days ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No how do I do or were do I go

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I had my phone charging when I was sleep about two or three times and the battery got really hot

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/23/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 6 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.