Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am a new user. I have a charged my phone and indicated it…

Customer Question
I am a new...

I am a new user. I have a charged my phone and indicated it weas I am a new user and have powered my phone - it indicated it was 100% charged but the screen is black. How do I get my picture back? Thank you. ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

LAST NIGHT. WHEN I OPENED THE PHONE NOTHING HAPPENS.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

THAT DID IT! THANKS SO MUCH. THAT DID IT. THANKS SO MUCH. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Same to you!

I AM A NEW USER AND HAVE NOT YET LEARNED TO USE THE VOICE MAIL VERY WELL. WHEN I PRESS DOWN ON 1 - IT DOES GIVE ME PROMPS. IT SHOWS THE CALL SCREEN. HOW DO I GET THE PROMPTS?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I GUESS NOT. THANK YOU.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/23/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today. Do you still need help? Thankyou

If you run into this problem again HOLD power button and HOME button at the same time until you see the apple logo then release... If you have a newer phone, HOLD power and HOLD volume down button until you see the apple logo

Hope you have a great christmas... Thanks Mike