Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a CL82415 answering phone system and my cat chewed…

Customer Question
I have a CL82415...

I have a CL82415 answering phone system and my cat chewed the power outlet plug in half and I need a replacement.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your CL82415? What have you tried so far?

He chewed this yesterday and I have gone to several stores to find a replacement. The rest of the system is good, but will not work without the power outlet connection.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/21/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today. Allow me a moment to look over your question.

Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago

How can I help you?

I need a answer to my original question of how to get the part needed to make the answering phone system to work!!!!!
DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD SINCE YOU ARE UNABLE TO ASSIST MY!!!!!!
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago

Ok I just wanted to make sure that you knew we are not affiliated with the company that manufacturers these phones but id be happy to look into this for you

NO! I will go to ATT and find an answer.