Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Trying to increase my icloud storage, and it won"t let me. I…

Customer Question
Trying to increase my...

Trying to increase my icloud storage, and it won"t let me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

I am trying to increase my icloud storage and my phone won"t let me

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

Tried following the directions and its not working. it makes me put a finger print in and its not taking it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just need more icloud storage before they delete my pictures

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/21/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today. Allow me a moment to look over your question.

Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

If you fail the thumb print authentication more than 3 times it SHOULD be asking you for your iTunes password ***** Is that not the case?