Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Activate new ohone. Two day ago. What is that number. What…

Customer Question
Activate new ohone Technician's...

Activate new ohone

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Two day ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

What is that number

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

What is that number

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/22/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 8 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.