Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I forgot several of my passwords Marcella. Set up a newPHONE…

Customer Question
I forgot several of...

I forgot several of my passwords Marcella Bell

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Set up a newPHONE need my passwords

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have a hp computer for several years but got a new phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

And would like to set it up for facebook and email

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/21/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today. Please reply back to me if you still need help. Thankyou