Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

How do I make a conference call on my iPhone 6S? I believe…

Customer Question
How do I make...

How do I make a conference call on my iPhone 6S?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I believe it's 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have never made a conference call; I need to know how to do it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/21/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Ashik, Cellphone Tech replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Cellphone Tech

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is very simple. Call any one person first. While in the call, tap on Add Call button on the screen and then select the number of the second person and call him. This will put the first call on hold, then when the second person attends the call, tap Merge button on the screen and this will enable conference mode.

See this video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Rn9qBlvDk