Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a new Tracfone. It has been activated. How do I

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Tracfone. It has been activated. How do I transfer my old phone to new?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your TracFone phone?

I have not used it yet. Waiting on service

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

My old phone is still on until Tracfone kicks in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to transfer old to the new

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/21/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 6 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician
I'm Samuel and I will help you. Do you know the model of the old phone and also the new phone please?