Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

We have 2 t.v. We have 2 tv but neither remote control are…

Customer Question
We have 2 t.v. ...

We have 2 t.v.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

We have 2 tv but neither remote control are working

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Only we can not move up or down

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

One of them a long time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/21/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;

They would`nt happen to be vizio`s by any chance ?
Also ,Could you please give me the model numbers written on the tv`s back covers ?