Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I just recieved an amazon fire new tabket, and want it

Customer Question
I just recieved an...

I just recieved an amazon fire new tabket, and want it connected to my varizon account. I have a sumsunf j7v phone and a amazon eu L-2338 luxemourg mid size tablet for christmas from mom who has an entire family plan.I am

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Fire?

Brand new but I hav anither tablet a samsung tablet I recieved over a year ago that is connected through varizon like my phone plan and the apn is lte-varizon internet vzinternet. If that helps at all.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Fire?

I jave tried to ho through the setup but I believe my password ***** user name is ***** ***** my name @ gmail.com. I used to be a computer programmer, but do not know the newer operating systems.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a samsung tablet that is also hooked up under my family plan that my mom actually controls Donna mootz, brown, boyer. Her 3 last names are ***** ***** husbands, our varizon password ***** *****

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/21/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to connect the Kindle to your account?

Please let me know

Thank you