Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I just bought my Senior Jitterbug today, & need to

Customer Question
I just bought my...

I just bought my Senior Jitterbug today, & need to disconnect my old cell phone to the new Jitterbug, and do need help to do this. Okay?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Its not the flip

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

I tried nothing, as I just bought it today. The sales clerk was going to transfer everything from my old phone to the jitterbug, but I didn't have my old phone with, said I should phone to get everything transferred from you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so except I will be able to keep my old number right, at least that's what the clerk told me.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/21/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago
Michael T
Hiya, this is Mike.. Please could you rate our last question before we proceed. I would appreciate that very much
How do I rate what? I was put on hold for almost 20 minutes, & finally hung up because of no answer to my question.
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago
You do understand we are not affiliated with jitterbug?
What? How come I was not told that? since I've already paid $5.00 plus I think maybe $20.00 more. Will I get a refund?
Help just get me out of this please.
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago

Hiya, The deposits you paid, when you rate, go directly to the tech that helps you which is me. But I get nothing for my time whatsoever in helping you if you choose to refund. I am just explaining how this works. If I need to get both your questions refunded I will. Everything is completely explained on the screen when you signed up. Please advise what you would like to do.

What is my bill now?
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago

You would have to call in... I am only a technician that answers customers questions for payment. I wish I could tell you the information you need. I really do.. I just cant see any of it..

Is it $20.00 every time I talk? If that's the case please cancel immediately and refund all my monyplease
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago

Its going to be PER question. So your first question we was on you didn't rate my help 5 stars so it doesn't release payment. I BELEIVE that you only pay a $5 deposit up front until you rate the expert that is helping you.... I know you are perhaps upset but a monthly membership fee is very cheap and you get unlimited questions to lieterally every expert in every field.. We even have certified doctors and lawyers. Its a very good site. please font feel scammed

I'm sorry I was given the wrong info about you not handling Jitterbug.
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago

Its ok, I honestly cant see anything that you see, so perhaps there was some confusion

Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago

Would you like me to send to customer service for a refund on both open questions?

please switch me to customer service so I can get my complete refund. Thank you.
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago

I will send this to customer service for you, they will be in touch with you.....

Eric, Android Expert