Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

My phonenot working showing NO SIM CARD EMERGENCY CALLS

Customer Question
My phonenot working showing...

My phonenot working showing NO SIM CARD EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY

Technician's Assistant: Who is your current wireless carrier?

BOOST MOBILE

Technician's Assistant: Was your SIM card activated with your carrier? Is there a reason they might have deactivated it?

YES I BUYED NEW PHONE.CHANGE THE SIM FROM OLD PHONE TO NEW

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST I NEED WORK THE NEW OR OLD PHONE ,BECAUSE THE BOTH PHONE SHOWING NO SIM CARD .PLEASE

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/20/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 2 months ago
Michael T

Hi,my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. You cant take one SIM card out of one phone and into another. I wish it was that easy but the phone has to be reassigned by the carrier... They may even require you to put a new SIM card in...

Having said that, if your original phone and original sim was working before it should work now.

Turn the phone OFF, and back on again after you install the SIM in OLD phone and it should start working as before

If you want the new one to work, you will have to call BOOST and give them the numbers so they can activate it all for you

Eric, Android Expert