Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

You answered me the other day but the page disappeared while…

Customer Question
Hi. You...

Hi. You answered me the other day but the page disappeared while looking for my charge card,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

My MyFy is locked (wifi) No. 8360 and unable to get help from Tt. It is prepaid.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Checked for payment and it shows it should be working. Don't know how lock got in there while using it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/20/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 2 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi Harry. I have a digital device (MYFY ) from Att and don't need a password ***** use it. I was using wifi and it stopped working. Noticed it had a lock on it but (8360) is the wifi number and as soon as it appears on the screen it goes up but now it has a lock on it and doesn't work. Can't get an answer from AT&T. It is prepaid. Maybe they noticed that someone was using it? I have been suspicious that there is outside interference because of things that happen while I am using it from time to time and I had to have Apple help me because I received a male ware not too long ago. I don't know if AT&T locked it and why. Haven't had time to go to the AT&T store.
I can't use my landline phone. The phone always has the signal off (red). I have problems with it. I need wifi for my phone.If I can Inwill call. I will keep your number. I may have to go to AT&T store if you can't help. Thank you. *****
ooops. Last name is Pisano

AT&T would not put a password ***** on it. The password ***** has to come from someone with access to the phone.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't have any more information to give you and my wifi remains locked. I will go to the AT&T store as soon as I can. In the meantime, I have cellular data I can use.Thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No. Thank you. Just to make things clearer - the section in settings where the wifi names is where the lock is. You have to use a password ***** I never needed to although I have one. It automatically took wif 8360 up to the top. Now it goes up there but with a lock on it. Can't use the password ***** it goes up in the area where it once went when I used it.
There just isn't any more information to give you. Thanks anyway, if you need more information on this.
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 1 month ago

It sounds like you were using someone elses Wi-Fi network and now they placed a password ***** on it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No. It is my wifi. I have a device called MYFY which I have been using for two-three years.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No Harry. Thanks. I will just go see AT&T. I am very dissatisfied that I can't get the help I need from them and am wondering if Inshould forget them. This isn't the first time I havent gotten helpnI needed since I got the wifi.

OK thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
MYFY -.was called go-phone
No.(###) ###-####Vincenza Tosca PisanoYou need this although I shouldn't give it out.
Thank you

OK

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
12/25/17 - 3:30 pm
My wifi is still locked and can't get it. Att contacted me through a message and informed me that I canceled my avpccount (they listed my cellular account which works fine) but I did not cancel this or the wifi. You are asking me to grade how I feel about your service but everything is still the same. Nothing has changed.

You mentioned going to AT&T regarding the issue. Did you speak to AT&T?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Harry. Please send to Apple. Thanks

I cannot send you to Apple.

I will close this question and you can contact Apple.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Harry. Tried to get into Customer Service but could not. Thought it was a message to contact you because I received 3 messages to contact you.
The picture you sent disappeared from my iPad. I had sent it to trash for safety.Thank you.Vincenza Tosca Pisano
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Harry, Thank you for your service and help.

You're welcome

Eric, Android Expert